The SignStudio is where you will build and manage your presentation. It is where the magic happens. Most importantly, it does not matter if you are super technical or a novice, anyone can build a great presentation with SignStudio web. It’s a scene editor where you can drag and drop components such as weather, RSS feeds, and YouTube as well as static resources including videos and images. You can start any scene with an easy to use template so getting started with a professional looking digital signage presentation and kiosk solution is just mere clicks.
A Scene is a canvas where you can create anything you like, a restaurant menu board, a dynamic cart or even youtube feeds of news and information. You can mix Scenes inside Scenes (nested Scenes) for a richer more complex digital signage presentation or keep it simple as a single scene. Also, you may want to take advantage of the Playlist component which is an efficient way to sequence your content one after the other. For example, you can play several images of products and when they complete, switch to a video.
With SignStudio, you will find that you can get up and running in minutes, and when you feel that you need additional flexibility and power, the SignStudio web will deliver all the capabilities you require from a professional editor. Find out what thousands of companies love about it.
Below are some of the highlights of SignStudio:
- Build your presentation one time and run it everywhere
- Preview what you built inside the web browser
- Manage limitless Players using filters and GEO location
- Utilize easy template-based scenes
- Sequence Playlists and content
- Use the scheduler to set time-based presentations
- Manage resources and share across social networks
- Incorporate dynamic content such as feeds and social integration
- Supports multi-user management
- Powered by a central Dashboard with global view of the network
- Developed using optimized browser technology powered by Google (PWA)