The SignagePlayer is the work horse of our Digital Signage solution, it just keep going and going and ...
It is a robust presentation player that was designed from the ground up to be efficient and secure. Built using an open source SDK, it supports the most widely used file formats including HD video, audio, animation and images.
The SignagePlayer can run pretty much anywhere, on Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android as well as inside web browsers. The SignagePlayer can operate for months without a single reboot, yes it is that efficient.
Connect it to our mediaCLOUD or to your own private mediaSERVER, it’s up to you. It is controlled by the SignageStudio using real time socket connection. If you have a firewall installed on your network, the SignagePlayer still will find a way to connect by falling back onto HTTP polling. You don’t need any static IPs or any special configuration. The SignagePlayer is pure genius.
- runs on most operating systems and web browsers
- embed player onto a web page or web address to share with others
- local caching engine for off-line playback
- live preview
- touch screen compatible
- file video formats include HD FLV, MP4, MOV & H.264 encoding
- image and animation formats include JPG, PNG, GIF, SWF
- background music player
- takes advantage of GPU hardware acceleration for video and Stage 3D
- live socket connection & http polling in secure firewalled environments
- live TV support using S-Video, composite, component and HDMI
- built in watchdog via the SignageController
- live snapshots, remote control, player versioning and stats
- automatic remote software updates
- secure content download and checksum verification
- power saving and screen saving using a daily schedule
- one more thing, it’s completely FREE